Any information collected from you (i.e. name, address, email, messages shared) will only be stored and referred to to complete your order.
We do not store or even see any of your payment details.
We will not use any of your data to try to sell you things unless you actually indicate that you want that by signing up to our newsletter emails (which are not very frequent) where you will see occasional offers like seasonal sales, instagram competitions, etc.
Shop Policies are simple too
- If your purchase arrives damaged, please send photographic evidence and we will reimburse part of the item or send a new one free of charge.
- Customised items (i.e. personalised notebooks or invitations, etc.) are non-refundable.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply according to their country. Right now we don’t know these charges as every country applies them as necessary in the moment of import.
- We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- If your invitations are held up in customs or are delayed for some reason and there is cause to reprint the invitations to change a date etc. we request that buyers pay half of the original price for printing the invitations and the full price for the new shipping. We will not be held responsible for these prices as we choose the best shipping method together.
- If the RSVP dates are too close to the time when the invitations are first requested we may ask you to change it to give us time to get the invitations to you to suit that RSVP date.
- We will not be held responsible for any mistakes you see on your invitations after printing as we only send the invitation designs to print when you have given us your 100% approval. Check them with care or get a few other family members to check them too.
- If you want to know more about the process of ordering your invitations with us please check out this page: